The JBLM Dog Park is a service of MWR, and while The Pet Brigade is proud to sponsor the park, we kindly ask that all inquiries, comments, and concerns be directed to their office.
- 2 separate 3.5+ acres of fenced in areas
- 10 pet waste receptacles, including bags for dog waste
- Separate entrance to small dog and large dog areas
- Safe location
- Benches / Picnic Tables
Benefits of the Dog Park:
- Socializes and exercised dogs in a safe environment.
- Promotes responsible pet ownership.
- Enables dogs to legally run off-leash.
Dog Park Rules
OBSERVE THE PARK RULES
The park has posted rules. Park users must comply with those rules for the safety of everyone and every dog!
Dog Park Etiquette for People
- Always keep your eye on your dog. Mischief can happen quickly.
- Never leave your dog unattended.
- Always clean up after your dog. This is a primary reason that dog parks get complaints, so pay attention and clean up after your pet.
- Make sure your dog is current on her shots and has a valid license.
- Dog under 4 months of age, may not have the necessary inoculations that allow them to play safely with other animals.
- Don’t bring a female dog in season.
- Keep your dog on-leash until you get to the off-leash area, it’s much safer for your dog.
- If your dog becomes unruly or plays rough, leash him and leave immediately.
- Remember, if you bring your children to the dog park, you must supervise them closely.
- Always observe all of the rules posted at the Joint Base Lewis-McChord Dog Park. Each town has its own set of regulations, so please follow them.